900 NORTH MICHIGAN SHOPS
I AM CHICAGO CAMPAIGN CASTING CALL
April 2016 | Chicago
Create and execute a PR and influencer strategy to drive awareness and attendance for 900 North Michigan Shops’ first-ever casting call to hand select six Chicago locals to be the face of its iconic building in their new “I AM CHICAGO” ad campaign.
- We combined press release distribution, targeted media outreach, local talent and social media amplification to successfully deliver on 900 North Michigan Shops’ objectives.
- Added value and authenticity to the casting call experience by securing special guest judges Billy Dec, restaurateur and Emmy Award-winning TV personality and Emerald-Jane Hunter, Emmy Award-winning producer and former booker for ABC’s Windy City Live.
- Created the social media correspondent post-casting interview platform. Showbiz Shelly, entertainment reporter and co-host for The J Show on B96 Radio, interviewed candidates about their casting experience and “I AM CHICAGO” story.
- 8M+ media impressions with coverage seen on TV, online, radio and social media. Top outlets included Chicagoist, NBC Chicago, CBS Chicago, Good Day Chicago, WGNTV.com and the B96 Morning Show.
- 400+ Chicagoans attended the casting call event
- Created new relationships with influential partners for future 900 North Michigan Shops marketing initiatives
- Influencer partnerships garnered top performing social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Increased @900Shops social engagement on Instagram