COVERGIRL GENERATION BEAUTY +
May – September 2017 | NYC, Toronto, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Design and execute a COVERGIRL consumer experience at ipsy Gen Beauty and BeautyCon Festival that would differentiate the brand from the competition, provide a platform to create buzz and content around the New Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation product launch and deliver a positive, engaging Vitalist shade-matching experience.
To bring the brand to life, create cultural relevance and cut through the festival clutter, we integrated three strategic guiding principles: Natural, Authentic and Disruptive. Building upon our strategy we designed the COVERGIRL Glam Garden, an escape from the ordinary and a place to recharge and engage with the women who matter most.
Delivered 40,000+ consumer engagements and interactions through
- the Glam Garden photo experience, which also garnered #COVERGIRLMADE Instagram impressions and new followers for @COVERGIRL on Instagram
- Total Tease Mascara and Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick product sample distribution
- New Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation trial engagements and sample distribution
- branded premium distribution
- drive-to-retail engagements