April + July 2018 | NYC, Los Angeles
Launch the new brand identity and campaign “I Am What I Make Up” and product launches with THE most popular community for content creators, Gen Z and millennial fans at Beautycon Festival.
There’s no limit to beauty. There’s no box. Young, diverse, beauty-obsessed fans crave the tools to create and express who they are right now and who they want to be.
We inspired festival attendees through a multi-faceted experience that empowered their individuality through self-expression. Our COVERGIRL Creator Studio concept created a space that brought the new brand equity to life with larger-than-life product and artistic installations. This delivered an own-able, insta-worthy space for guests to explore the brand and product launches on their own terms through playful and interactive DIY experiences.
As featured in the NY Times— “COVERGIRL’s rebranding worked…At Beautycon, this revamp drew me in…”. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
Delivered 32,000+ consumer engagements and interactions through
- 3 custom designed photo experiences that increased new followers and garnered over 500,000 impressions for @COVERGIRL and #IAmWhatIMakeUp on Instagram and Instagram stories
- a neon light boomerang photo experience where attendees could design their own colorful lighting effects
- a 3D mirrored art wall with branded content
- a COVERGIRL photo opp made out of lipstick with an ombre design
- multi-category product sampling and trial engagements
- new TruBlend Matte Made Foundation trial engagements
- drive-to-retail via coupon distribution