#Vivid Women Event Series Inspiring Latinas
Community. Career. Culture.
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, we hosted a #VividWomen event series panel discussion with inspiring Latinas making an impact in their community and workplace.
Our guest panelists talked about entrepreneurship, overcoming barriers and the importance of representation and the work they do to empower Latinas and other marginalized women across the globe.
- Rachel “La Loca” Strauss-Muniz, Latinos Out Loud Podcast, Room 28 Comedy
- Argelia Martinez, Hauswirth & Co, Vida Mia Cocktails
- Arlenis Almonte, Chick-Fil-A
- Barbara Maldonado, PrizeLogic, General Assembly
- Moderated by Bonnie Smith, Founder & CEO, Studio B
Our Studio B #VividWomen event series was created to shine a light on inspiring women leaders and empower women on their entrepreneurial journey and career advancement.